Friday, July 31, 2009

Take me home...



When the golden rust falls of the leaves,
when the balmy breeze turns into an aria...
when the pale gold washes the heaven,
when the world is painted a Van Gogh
I reminisce,i ponder,m lost.

The grains in the hour-glass have halted...
Footsteps on the red earth
I can't remember when it was last..
when it was...i had been closer to me..
The flames kindling on the red hearth beckon,
the chromes, the ochres & browns are home..
This is it,i tell myself,yet again.
this is it,my panacea,my elixir,my abode!!!

4 comments:

  1. nice poem........wud like to read more poems by you.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey amazing poem.... great expression of feelings..

    Would definitely love to read more poems..

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful poem didi... keep posting

    ReplyDelete